This is an open access surgery. No appointment is necessary to see the doctor. We are extremely busy.
In order to operate as efficiently as possible, please read and observe the following guidelines.
- Please consider if you really need to see the doctor. The nurse or receptionist could deal with your problem or request. Telephone consultations are also available on request.
- No medical certificates will be issued at the evening surgeries. Morning only.
- Do not ask the Doctor for a repeat prescription. Repeat prescriptions are issued at the Reception Desk Only. (In most cases within 12 hours).
- Requests for a prescription only or a change of prescription could be dealt with by the receptionist.
- Claim forms, passports, driving license should be left a reception and collected 2-3 days later.
- Blood tests, dressings, ear syringing are done by the nurses.
- Please contact the receptionist for your investigation results. It is your responsibility.
- Violence or extreme rudeness to any member of staff will not be tolerated and will result in removal from our medical list.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be seen that day.
- Switch off mobile phones in the surgery as they interfere with medical equipment.
- Please inform us if you change your telephone number. We may need to contact you urgently.
- It is extremely important to inform us if you change address. We may be unable to provide medical care or you could be withdrawn from the practice list.