Woodside Health & Care Centre Surgery Guidelines
In order to operate as efficiently as possible, please read and observe the following guidelines.
- Consultations by appointment only. Please use the system properly. If you cannot attend, cancel the appointment as soon as possible as someone could take up your slot. If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your appointment you will not be seen that day. Telephone consultations are also available on request.
- Do not ask the Doctor for a repeat prescription. Repeat prescriptions are issued at the Reception Desk only. (48 hours).
- Requests for a prescription only or a change of prescription could be dealt with by the receptionist.
- Claim forms, passports, driving license should be left a reception and collected 2-3 days later.
- Blood tests, blood pressure, vaccinations etc are done by the nurses.
- Please contact the receptionist for your investigation results. It is your responsibility. A further appointment can be arranged if necessary.
- Violence or extreme rudeness to any member of staff will not be tolerated and result in removal from our medical list.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be seen that day.
- Please inform us if you change your telephone number. We may need to contact you urgently.
- It is extremely important to inform us if you change address. We may be unable to provide medical care or you could be withdrawn from the practice list.