Anderston Medical Centre Surgery Guidelines
In order to operate as efficiently as possible, please read and observe the following guidelines.
- Do not ask the Doctor for a repeat prescription. Repeat prescriptions are issued at the Reception Desk Only. (In most cases within 12 hours).
- Requests for a prescription only or a change of prescription could be dealt with by the receptionist.
- Claim forms, passports, driving license should be left a reception and collected 2-3 days later.
- Blood tests, dressings, ear syringing are done by the nurses.
- Please contact the receptionist for your investigation results. It is your responsibility.
- Violence or extreme rudeness to any member of staff will not be tolerated and will result in removal from our medical list.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be seen that day.
- Please inform us if you change your telephone number. We may need to contact you urgently.
- It is extremely important to inform us if you change address. We may be unable to provide medical care or you could be withdrawn from the practice list.